We’re taking over Saks Fifth Avenue for a week filled with design. Join us as we explore what it means to live a curated lifestyle—from interiors to mindfulness and everything in between.
goop’s newest contributing editor and executive producer Andrea Arria-Devoe talks eco-conscious design. Moderated by goop editor in chief Danielle Pergament, the two will collectively educate and inspire guests on how to create a home that’s both functional and beautiful.
Join us as we chat healthy lifestyles and all things clean eating, with Hannah Bronfman and Ksenia Avdulova of Breakfast Criminals, led by Kim Moreau Jacobs, head of copy and content for Homepolish.
Sign up for a complimentary mini-consultation with a selection of our best interior designers. They’ll help you jump-start the process of creating your perfect space. Plus, take home a limited-edition Homepolish tote.
Our panel of esteemed ladies will discuss their inspiring career paths, finding work/life balance, and supporting women in the industry.
- Christiane Lemieux, Founder of The Inside and Dwell Studio, Author of The Finer Things
- Emma Beryl, Homepolish designer
- Tze Chun, Founder of Uprise Art
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
Join the founder of The Moment, Laney Crowell, for a DIY Non-Toxic Beauty Bar. Discuss beauty and wellness while creating your own face masks, eyebrow oil, and body scrub.
We discuss the finding the perfect mix of curating your life and staying true to real life with a panel of makers and influencers.
- Nell Diamond, Founder and CEO of Hill House Home Bedding
- Rebecca Atwood, Founder and designer of textile company Rebecca Atwood Designs
- Athena Calderone, entertaining expert and the creator of EyeSwoon